Aluse ettevalmistus: krundid, tasandusmördid, vormiõli, emulsioon.
Kõrgrafineeritud mineraalõli baasil toodetud raketise määre. Kasutamiseks ehitusobjektidel ja elemenditehastes
Taimeõli baasil toodetud vormiemulsioon dekoratiivpindade betoonimisel.
WHERE TO USE
Anti-adhesive treatment of iron, aluminum and plastic forms (epoxy, phenolic, polyester and polyurethane resins). It is particularly suitable for horizontal and vertical applications.
Some application examples
• To facilitate form release of precast concrete. Its high viscosity makes it particularly suitable for vertical applications on formworks where it is important to limit product pouring when sprayed.
• To facilitate form release of steam-cured concrete;
• To form release concrete cast in plastic forms;
• To form release concrete cast in metal forms.
Mapeform Eco 91 consists of a stable emulsion of vegetable oils, corrosion inhibitors and special admixtures developed in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.
The efficiency of Mapeform Eco 91 is given by its action of chemical concrete stripping from formwork.
Mapeform Eco 91 features the following advantages:
• improved surface quality thanks to the drastic reduction of large and micro surface air bubbles;
• no surface dusting; • no grease stains, even with white cements;
• less cleaning of forms; • simple low-cost application;
• easily and rapidly biodegradable; non toxic, does not irritate and does not cause sensitization;
• not subject to the Italian law for the use of form release-agents based on mineral oils.